Instant 100% sure relief from Headache...Try out this insane trick.

A headache is reactions of the brain to heavy stress and work. A headache can be for many reasons, The headache that you get when you see a lot of movies is different from the headache that you get after doing a lot of work.

The technique that I have found for the cure of the headache is for stress related. If you are feeling the pain in the back of the head. This technique in not for you. You need to see the eye doctor. Now the technique is very simple. Listen to the line up of these symphonies that are composed by Mozart.

On day I was studying and I was tired and wanted to get some sleep. But could not get any because I had a terrible headache. So I gave up the hope and switched on the laptop to listen to some music. The laptop in some corner had a CD that said "The Very Best of Mozart". I listen to the pop all the time so I decided to listen to this new but old music that every one talks about. So switched on. It was about 10 minutes of listening to the music that I realised that the headache that I had was gone and was slowly recovering from the brain fog.
Since then I have always used the trick and it always works.

Here is the Track Line up:

#1Serenade No.13 'Eine Kleine Nachtmusik' Allegro
#2 Horn Concerto No.4 Rondo Allegro Vivace
#3 Symphony No.25 Allegro Con Brio
#4 Piano Concerto No.20 Allegro Assai
#5 Symphony No.40 Molto Allegro


By this time your headache should be going away and a sense of relief should be coming to you. This is the track line up you can follow. But if you are comfortable with a different line up it is up to you. The reason this track lineup has been chosen it because the #1 will be bass and the Molto Allegro will be violin which will be targeting the softer parts of a headache. 
The softer parts of the headache are the brain fog that prevents you from thinking properly.

This method may sound like a fake but trust me this is working method. This method is so good that it spares you from the aspirin tablets, and gives you the instant rush of motivation.

There are other things like binaural beats therapy and others. But they are not that effective and do not do the job as much as this does. The Binaural beats just makes the brain vibrate in a different frequency and makes the pain not felt. But what this method does is that it completely removes the pain and also prevents the brain fog from forming.

The Binaural beats do not clear the brain fog but this method does.
Try out this method and you will surely feel the effects quickly.
The piano that is calming is best suited for this therapy.

You may be asking why I am not recommending Beethoven. The reason I am not is that Beethoven's music is very loud and does not move softly. The piano has a lot of sharp notes which do not cure as much as it did to me. But you should not rule out this option as well as some may find that Beethoven's music is good.
Schubert's opera is the icing on the cake if you are fond of it and understand German. If you are not familiar to the classical symphonic music then it is better to stick to the above track list.

Hope your headache will be cured as fast as mine.
If you liked the method then let me know what you felt in the comments or contact me on my contact us page and I will get to you as soon as I can.

THANK YOU FOR READING.:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Has Yoga lost it's true meaning? | It is not just an exercise routine?

Has Yoga lost the true meaning. Looking at the people who are doing yoga to just keep their body streatched and toned. The people are not e...